posted to rec.boats.paddle
Wilko Wilko is offline

Default Trip Report - Less Boat Walking

wrote:

Quite a fine day Gentlemen; 12+ miles in seven hours. I am hoping we
can better that time by a bit during the Wye Island Race in a few
weeks. Maybe we need one more 12 mile training run next weekend.

Tom's soft focus photos of a hard focused day:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/553878718KssxhU

Hmmm Mike, looking at those pictures, I wonder if adding tracks or
wheels under the canoes wouldn't be wise...

I like the sign in one of the pictures though (Swimming prohibited),
that implies deep enough water to actually swim in! :-)

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe