posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Does admiting that you lied

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:55:28 +1000, OzOne said:

You don't read much do you?

Here are just a few articles.
http://www.buzztracker.org/2005/11/03/Washington.html

Are reports such as the following your basis for saying the administration
denied the existence of such prisons?

"National security adviser Stephen Hadley would not comment on the accuracy
of a Washington Post report that top al Qaeda suspects were being held for
questioning "at a Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe."

If not, you'll have to be more specific. I'm not willing to go through your
lengthy compiliation of articles in search of a needle in your haystack.

Dave,

It's after the article were Bush tell Al Queida when and where we are
going to capture Bin Laden. And before the one were Rummy discloses the
flight path of all UAV's for the next 6 mo.

Joe