posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default Sad end of a good little boat

JR wrote:

That's a shame Doug, I use a pic of your boat as a wallpaper/screensaver.
Regards,
JR

Thanks for the kind words. I'm a bit surprised that anybody
else would like more than a passing glance at our sailing
pictures.

For some impressive wallpaper how about this?

or
http://tinyurl.com/h5hf5

There is a constant stream of great pictures... photos &
paintings, historical & current... over in
alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships although there is not as
much of the banter... possibly a good thing sometimes.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King