posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default Sad end of a good little boat

Hey Bubbles why do you jump into a thread I started, a true
story about a boat my wife & I used to own, and try to turn
into one of your psycho tantrums?

Do you know how many 19s Hunter has sold?

I do. Right about 200... not enough to keep them in
production. However Hunter has made a commitment to the
small boat market which I think is commendable... a
commitment to the whole sport.

"Capt" Rob wrote
Do you know how many Mac26x have sold? Does that make it a

good
sailboat or a cleverly marketed item to dupe the

unsuspecting buyer.

Who says the Mac26X is a bad sailboat? Considering that you
don't know the differences between it and the previous model
Macs, you obviously don't know enough to judge.

Why don't you ask Doug about his comments regarding the

H19 that he
would not buy if he could do it again.

When did I say that? Can you find a quote?

Scotty wrote:
So you don't know, do ya?

Well, no... what did you expect

DSF