Camilo

Default Fouled plugs...1986 100hp Johnson Comm

"Ron White" wrote
... Better run a compression test. The first stop incident sounds
suspicious.
may have ring and/or cylinder wall problems.

"Mickey" wrote
That was checked and it was an even 110 on all four cylinders but the

motor
hadn't been run for a couple years. The motor came off of a 20 ft Boston
Whaler now it's on a 16' Thunderbird trihull could it be that the high

speed
jets are too big for the lighter load?

Mick

It's a little unclear, but I think you're saying that you checked it
sometime before you took it out the other day? I think Ron's referrring to
the incident that you described on the water - where the motor stopped and
then was hard to turn over. The compression might have been fine when you
checked it, but might not be now. Worth checking again, anyway.

Cam