Capt John Capt John is offline

Default battery storage, remove or not ??

Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message
news
"Dave" wrote

Where is it easier to give them a charge?

I think a better question is:

I something goes wrong with the charging process and the batteries bubble
over, explode, whatever, where would you rather it happen?

--

Roger Long

In someone else's garage.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I've got 8D batteries in my boat. I fill them up, charge them, leave
them connected, and check on the boat. You would be surprised at just
how many boats on land fill up with rain water, or melted snow, over
the winter if you have no drain plug to pull out.