JohnH JohnH is offline

Default Some Georgia humor

Two fellows from Georgia were sitting around drinking beer one afternoon...

After a while the first fellow says to the second, "If'n I was to sneak
over to your trailer Saturday and make love to your wife while you was off
huntin, and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us kin?"

The second fellow crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his
head and squinted his eyes thinking real hard about the question. Finally,
he says, "Well, I don't know about that, but it sure would make us even."

***** Hope your day is great! *****

John