DSK DSK is offline

Default where can I find pictures of tall ships?

HonestMath wrote:
I realize there is substantial variation, but the exact type is not
important to the project. I am not overly particular about the type of tall
ship, but a transport from the late 1700's to 1800's is my preference, with
lots of puffy sales.

OK that narrows it down a bit. Unfortunately that is a type
not very popular with the historic societies that tend to
re-create naval vessels or later (more practical, and
usually smaller) types.

Instead of an images search, it may help you to do a web
search of home pages of various maritime historic societies,
and also training ships. This should get you into the ball
park and if you can't find a couple of good ones to
download, you can always email them.

Regards
Doug King