DSK

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

Doug Kanter wrote:
Conformity. Good thought, Dave. You should conform to good pet ownership
practices. Pick up your dog's crap, no matter where it happens, even though
you say your town has no law requiring you to do so. You say I shouldn't
have a problem cleaning it off my shoes & floors because you believe that I
find it "too objectionable". According to your logic, you should find it
even LESS objectionable because you can plan for it.

With his attitude, I don't understand why he objects to cleaning up
after his dog. He should enjoy pickng it up in his hands and carrying it
home where he can put it on his own carpet... or maybe in his fridge...

DSK