Dave Hall

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

On Mon, 03 May 2004 09:51:19 -0400, DSK wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:
And what if a hedge doesn't fit my landscaping scheme?

But Doug, you're missing the point... you don't have the right to decide
what to do with your property, nor the right to protect your property.

So are you a gun-toting anarchist too? You only obey the laws which
are in your favor?

Dave Hall (and his like-minded legion of fascist whackos) has (have) the
right to impose their ideals and their values on you.

No, you are confusing me with a liberal. I believe in live and let
live.

You must conform,

In order for a society to exist, there has to be a certain amount of
conformity. If everyone take the law into their own hands what would
we have?

Dave