Dave Hall

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

On Mon, 03 May 2004 13:04:33 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .

Maybe I should've shot them all huh? Oh, wait, that's only an option
if they are dogs right?

Dave

Why didn't you want those kids in your yard?

Ah, here it comes.........

Well, why not, you're entertaining if nothing else....

I didn't want them for a multitude of reasons.

Then there is the wear and tear on my yard. Not that I'm a yard geek,
but I don't want spots of bare ground corresponding to the bases in a
baseball diamond showing through.

You should lighten up, Dave. Lots of people put up with a little bit of wear
on their lawns. It's even less of a problem than dog ****, or a damaged row
of 1" high lettuce seedlings that you won't have a chance to plant again
until next spring.

What, no comment on the liability aspect? You are transparently
selective when it comes to what you respond to.

Ironically, one of my "defenses" against these little miscreants was
to tie the dog up in that area. Then when the little "tykes" tried to
play ball, they were stepping in all sorts of "poop". Nothing like a
face first slide into first with a pile in your path.........

Dave