Dave Hall

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

On Mon, 03 May 2004 13:11:54 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:44:29 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
.. .

I don't have a problem with you calling animal control to complain
about a neighbor's pet and, if they feel that your complaint is
reasonable, they respond and remove the animal. I do have a problem
with you going above the law and doing it yourself. That's the long
and short of it.

I'm just getting the dog to the same point it will reach, but a week or a
month sooner.

You don't know that, and it's not your choice to make.

You might be justified in killing a neighbor's dog if that dog attacks
you. But not if it simply craps on you lawn. It is that fundamental
difference which you can't seem to resolve.

In either case, it's the result of a dog owner who doesn't give a damn

about
his neighbors. The payback should be equal.

Then go take a dump on your neighbor's yard. THEN the payback would be
equal.

No. That would be childish and disgusting,

But killing someone's pet in order to "teach them a lesson" is not?

Dave