Dave Hall

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

On Mon, 03 May 2004 10:48:55 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I'm part of society. I do NOT place value on a pet that violates private
property. I think you'd be surprised at how many people feel the same

way.
In NY, it's illegal for a hunter to use dogs to "run" deer. Some still do
it, though. Once those dogs are trained to do that, they do it even when

the
owner's not with them. Guess what DEC game wardens sometimes do with

those
dogs. BLAM....and walk away. Now those dogs are a feast for raccoons and

bunch of other happy scavengers.

So, taking these last two comments of yours in perspective, you claim,
on one hand, to be a member of society. Part of the responsibility of
being a member of society is consensus building, and harmony in
action. But you've made it abundantly clear that when it comes to
certain matters, you are more than willing to fly in the face of
society and play by your own rules, when it suits you.

In other words, you're a hypocrite

No, Dave. I don't live by a rigid set of rules. I'm flexible. Just like DEC
game wardens.

I doubt if the law allows you such broad "flexibility"......

You really need to live a wider life, Dave. You spend too much time with

TV.

I rarely watch TV. Why would you think that I do? I find reality (REAL
reality) much more interesting......

You watch courtroom dramas on television. That's already too much.

I watch televised ACTUAL court cases. A far different thing than a
"drama".

Dave