Doug Kanter

Default When would you board someone else's boat??

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Doug Kanter wrote:
And what if a hedge doesn't fit my landscaping scheme?

But Doug, you're missing the point... you don't have the right to decide
what to do with your property, nor the right to protect your property.

Dave Hall (and his like-minded legion of fascist whackos) has (have) the
right to impose their ideals and their values on you. You must conform,
you must not try to get them to accept any responsibility for their
actions... or their kids, or their pets, etc etc. If his dogs craps on
your lawn, it is the will of Allah... I mean, it's the way Nature meant
it to be. Accept it and be happy. Or else!

DSK

Yeah....I guess. How could I have been so wrong?