posted to rec.boats.paddle
!Jones !Jones is offline

Default OK, now I see what the deal is!

On 4 Sep 2006 06:17:35 -0700, in rec.boats.paddle
wrote:

!Jones wrote:

We've just gotten our boat and the wife has her hand in a cast for the
next three weeks... arthritis surgery. Anyway, I want to spand a
little more time on the water before I buy any accessories. I'm
guessing that I'll order a set in the next few months... I'll let you
know what I think.

Jones

Well, if it's for your injured wife it would be far better to spend the
money than risk the aftermath of "your contraption" failing her.

Heh! Actually, I have about half a dozen projects on the fire.

Jones