[email protected] krystineschnautz@gmail.com is offline

Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

John, how's the tomatos holding out?

JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:34:52 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

I had five green tomatoes on my plants. But then one day they got all
wrinkled, like they turned 85 years old. Strange as hell.

I've got a neighbor down the street with a good sunny area. She keeps me in
good supply of green tomatoes. Plus, my wife has a guy at the farmer's
market in Alexandria bring in half a dozen big green ones every Saturday.

Safeway is a rip off. We need to boycott them!
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John