posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Heart of Gold runs aground...and worse!

The main thing he needs is an audience... If you keep paying attention to him he'll keep doing it...
If you keep re-posting his sick stories he won't stop... Notice how I deleted his disgusting stuff,
if you're gonna talk about him fine but you shouldn't encourage him by posting his garbage over
and over. He fancies himself a writer. Imagine that...

Cheers,
Ellen