posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Heart of Gold runs aground...and worse!

The posts just aren't worth reading. Very little sailing content, mostly out
to prove he's better than anyone else, which gets boring pretty quickly and
is very unsailorly. He'd be shunned after the first demonstration of this in
the company of real sailors in a real place. Plonked him a while ago.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
Get a life! Your a liar and an ass.

Ellen

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
| We decided to sail out into NY harbor again. We do this from time to
| time, then sail under the bridge for a great view of the city as the

threw out the rest of the garbage.