JohnH JohnH is offline

Default YO Doug and Bert

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:41:04 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Don't you guys think the comments about each other's wives is going
little far, even for a political argument?

Syphilis? Come on Doug. That's beneath you, I hope.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John
John, she comes knocking on my door once a month and I keep turning
her
away. Once a woman gets hooked on the massive kosher beef injections,
it's
tough to get the monkey off her back. But, I sent her packing back to
the
trailer park.
You are one sick dude.

Bert took off the gloves recently. You got a problem with this?
Complain to him. Or her. Or whatever it is. Otherwise, STFU.
"Took off the gloves?" You really do have a thin skin Doug.

Again, say whatever you want it really doesn't bother me because it is
the rantings of a lunatic.

You made the rules, you little tampon.

I know your anger comes from your wife leaving you and that you are still
seeking your fathers approval!

Actually, I left her, and he's perfectly delighted with everything I do
except when I tell users to put their hands behind their heads and keep them
there when I help them with computer problems. He finds that condescending,
but I really don't care. It works.

Maybe now you'd like to tell me what's wrong with my water heater.

Do you let your son read what you're posting?

My daughter comes over and can't wait to read the latest in the newsgroup.
This is the one who saw Jimmy's rantings about the cancer foundation and
asked, "Who's that asshole?" (Sometimes her mouth isn't the cleanest, but
she's thirty now.)

My point is that I'm not embarrassed to let her read what I've said. Would
you let your son read what you've written?
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John