posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default AIS Miracle near Liverpool!

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in
:

I have e-mailed a sailing friend who lives near Liverpool (a
Liverpudlian!) to see if he is aware of the site and if so can he
describe the receiver(s) and their height etc.

Dennis.

He should contact the webmaster(s) and get a tour, or at least tell thim
how much we all appreciate the free access. This site has got to cost
quite a bit of money that must come from somewhere.

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.