Bert Robbins Bert Robbins is offline

Default YO Doug and Bert

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
Don't you guys think the comments about each other's wives is going a
little far, even for a political argument?

Syphilis? Come on Doug. That's beneath you, I hope.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John
John, she comes knocking on my door once a month and I keep turning her
away. Once a woman gets hooked on the massive kosher beef injections,
it's
tough to get the monkey off her back. But, I sent her packing back to
the
trailer park.
You are one sick dude.

Bert took off the gloves recently. You got a problem with this? Complain
to him. Or her. Or whatever it is. Otherwise, STFU.

"Took off the gloves?" You really do have a thin skin Doug.

Again, say whatever you want it really doesn't bother me because it is the
rantings of a lunatic.

You made the rules, you little tampon.

I know your anger comes from your wife leaving you and that you are
still seeking your fathers approval!