thunder

Default Bush skips oath, as well as truth

On Sun, 02 May 2004 20:14:01 -0400, John Gaquin wrote:

I'm not sure if I'd want to acknowledge Mr. Bill as a precedent. The
whole world knows the level of honesty and integrity upon which he
insisted as his personal standard.

That may be, but Kean said this of his testimony: "And he was just totally
frank -- totally frank, totally honest, and forthcoming." And Hamilton
said: "He was exceedingly generous with his time, very candid in his
discussions of even the most delicate kinds of relationships ..."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/terro.../9-11_4-8.html