____m___~¿Ô___m____

Default Bush skips oath, as well as truth

Joe wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Kind of makes you want to puke. The POTUS and Vice POTUS, unwilling to
appear alone, unwilling to tell the truth, unwilling to let the voters
know how slime-coated they are.

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind closed
doors with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National Security
Advisor Sandy Berger.

Did this concern matters of life and death?
Hell no, what kind of reasoning is this?

Clinton did it! Clinton did it! Clinton did it!
That boat's left port. Get over it.
--
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,