posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Useless propeller

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:42:47 -0400, "Paladin" noneofyourbusiness.www
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
| | Is electricity the only thing in the universe which will
| | produce heat?
|

| Paladin wrote:
|
| No but it's the only thing on earth I know of that has the ability to
cause a propeller attached
| to a yacht to boil water.
|
| Really? Ever heard of "fire"? It's the latest technology,
| great for producing heat.

But you can burn a boat to the waterline all day long and it will
never get the water around the propeller to boil. There's just
too much water to heat.

Ever do any underwater welding with a torch?

I certainly hope you were using a Whitworth torch.

Max