Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default LOL, my latest "phish" scam....

wrote in message
ups.com...
Here's the latest phishing attempt I received by email today. The
average email scammer must be two cans short of a six pack.

Quote:
Account Number : 6018

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have
determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $191,40.
Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 5-7 days in orders to
process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example
submitting invalid records of applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here.

Regards,
Internal Revenue Service

unquote

Oh wow, I must have earned some fantastic income last year. And, when
did the IRS start using commas instead of decimal points?

When the IRS is a European style numbers person.