posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart Thom Stewart is offline

Default Useless propeller

Paladin, or Gilly?

I see and awful lot of posting about "Boiling water", "Vapors &
vaporization" and I'm yet to see a mention of "Steam".

What is Steam? Is it a Vapor? Is it a Gas? Is it uncondenced liquid?

What is "Humidity?" Is it a Vapor or a Gas?

The Symbol for Water is H2O; Two parts Hydrogen, one part Oxygen, What
is the Symbol for Water Vapor? What is the Symbol for "Relative
Humidity?"

Relating it to Cavitation and "Useless Propeller" , what is the chemical
composition of those bubbles formed in Cavitation?

A bum ASA member is asking the greater MINDS of this discussion?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage