Calif Bill

Default Why Abolishing Government Would Not Bring Chaos

"Don" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

Sorry...I believe in the general idea of democratic government.

Why?

The trouble is...people who get elected tend to change for the worse

once
in
power. If we could just hold them more accountable for their
actions.......I think a lot of the problems could be resolved.

But you can't hold them accountable, so now what?
Keep doing the same wrong things, over and over?
Doesn't anyone know how to think anymore?

No central country government, then you get the African and Middle East
tribal mentality. Afghanistan, Somalia, etc. Who is going to build your
cross country highway system, etc?