Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Good news coming to a fuel dock near you?

JimH wrote:
"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here's an analyst predicting something closer to $2 per gallon gasoline
by Thanksgiving. (Prior to an increase again next spring).

This old cynic thinks he's about two weeks off cycle. The price of
refined fuel will bottom out
a bit earlier than Thanksgiving......say around election day or so.
:-)

Another political post disguised as on topic. How clever Chuck!

Fuel prices are political? Amazing. Are fuel prices liberal,
conservative, democrat, republican, libertarian, or what?

Election Day is a date, not a campaign slogan or political propaganda.

You read too much into my comment. If I ever make another political
post in this NG, you won't have to wonder whether it is or isn't. :-)