posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart Thom Stewart is offline

Default Useless propeller

Paladin,

You've getting close but your not there yet. If we are using the same
prop, driven by the same engine, at the same RPM's under normal
conditions without cavitation; then why does cavitation happen to the
system in foul weather?

I think that, just maybe, you are about to learn something; along with
some others(g) The graph will show it, if you you can figure it out.
THINK FIRST and then prove you thought with the graph.

Again I'll say Bye, Bye and I'm sorry I didn't keep my word and stay out
of the discussion

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage