posted to rec.boats.building
scbafreak via BoatKB.com scbafreak via BoatKB.com is offline

Default Is it better for me to build or buy. Please someone help me!!!

You will have to be the best judge of how long it will take YOU to do
each task. Do you have the right tools, the experience, the abillity
to stay on task, the schedule to allow for long periods of work vs.
short broken periods, lots of friends to help?

I have a lot of wood working experience and a lot of cabinet experience. We
have a fully stocked woodworking shop, so tools and experience in building
isn't really the issue. It's the fact that I have never done this kind of
project before.