posted to rec.boats.building
Alex Alex is offline

Default Is it better for me to build or buy. Please someone help me!!!

"scbafreak" u25927@uwe wrote in message news:6583fa26456f4@uwe...
I am currently having a very difficult time getting information on boat
building and I would really appreciate any help I could get here.

Here is the situation. I am 26 and live in an apartment in Orange County
California. I am considering building a boat starting a few years from
now
to live on.

As others have pointed out, you will be a lot older and poorer before you
ever get your boat in the water. But Orange County mooring space is harder
to find than litter in Disneyland. Where do you plan to live once you build
your boat?

Alex