JohnH JohnH is offline

Default A couple more of Hawaii...

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:46:18 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:25:40 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Two of my favorites:

Clouds, mountains, water, weather patterns. It was raining and sunny at
the same time.

http://tinyurl.com/quc7x

This is part of a canal adjacent to Chinatown. Love the stone work on
the canal. This particular canal stretches for miles, I believe, and at
another part was a jetski paradise.

http://tinyurl.com/l8ep7

Would you say that these are indicative of your photography abilities?
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

They're holiday snapshots, taken to remind us of fun times. Nothing
more. Note that I said "Two of my favorites" and then why. I think my
wife took the photos at the canal.

I realize these do not compete with the wonderful photos you take of
birds on that post in your backyard, but, then, we do travel a little.

We're going to Holland, Denmark, Sweden, and a re-visit to Berlin next
week. Perhaps you could give me some pointers on how to take some nice
photographs while I'm there.

Sure wish I had that 18-200 mm lens you enjoy so much!
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John