posted to rec.boats.paddle
Steve Cramer Steve Cramer is offline

Default Trip Report - Pocomoke Weekend of Rivers 2006

For me, there's nothing like a good beer. And for me, Bud is nothing
like a good beer. I will turn one down in favor of water. Diet Coke even.

Steve

wrote:
Steve Cramer wrote:

At least you didn't drink the swill. I'd worry about you if I thought
you were drinking Bud, Mike.

Steve

My abhorrence of all things Anheuser-Busch is a standing joke among the
folks I paddle with, and I think Budweiser in particular is one of the
foulest beers in the world.

That being known I am of course teasingly offer Bud's on a regular
basis:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...43393545eFkpNL

I didn't say I was too proud to drink one, especially if it was ice
cold and it had been a long day on the river. Given the right
circumstances it's almost like drinking a beer.

--
Steve Cramer
Athens, GA