Gary Gary is offline

Default Kettle to boil water

Bill Kearney wrote:
If you have a generator, then you must have fuel.

Wrong. It would be incredibly impractical, not to mention outright
dangerous, to use gasoline or diesel as a fuel for cooking stoves. One
could also argue against propane or alcohol stoves for the other dangers
they present.

I have a diesel cook stove (Dickenson Pacific) that is absolutely
wonderful except in the summer when we use a non-pressurized alcohol
stove. They are both very practical and safe. I'll argue with you.

Gary