posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] McCreaPaddler@gmail.com is offline

Default We-no-nah kevlar 49 canoe

Lynn,

If I lived closer I'd be knocking on your door instead of writing.

I think you are seriously undervaluing this boat and may want to do a
little research and reconsider your asking price.

Mike

Lynn Tegrity wrote:
My son gave me his solo race canoe since he hasn't used it in two years.
I need to sell the boat. It is a We-no-nah Kevlar 49 Jensen designed.
The serial number is J2020A686 and is 18.5 feet long. It has the sliding
seat and foot braces. The boat is in good condition. I will sell it for
$250. The boat is located in Bowling Green, KY. My phone number is
270-842-6616. Anyone interested can email me at this address
)

Lynn Tegrity