JimH JimH is offline

Default Looks like it is about time to.....................

wrote in message
ups.com...

JohnH wrote:

Wash and wax the boat when finished boating. That'll wear you out for
sure.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

Yessir. and that will happen right at winter prep. About the last
things done.

BTW, With exception of making a three hr. job out of what shouldn't
have taken over 30 min.

Polishing (3M Finesse It II), then waxing (Collinite Fleet, paste) my boat
in Spring now takes a little over 5 hours. It was a different story with
our 32 footer.

I do not wax again until the water is warm enough for me to be in it at our
beach area, this time using Meguiars Flagship (liquid). I probably waxed
the boat with Meguiars 4 times this year, although I wipe it down/clean it
each time we are at the beach.

At the end of the season I will wash the boat using quality boat soap then
give it a final wax job (Meguiars) before putting it to sleep.

As you can see I like to keep the boat nice looking and enjoy waxing it down
while in the water during the summer. ;-)