JimH JimH is offline

Default Looks like it is about time to.....................

wrote in message
ups.com...
beautiful day here. Overcast, humid and not hardly any breeze this
afternoon. I was wanting to hit the lake right after noon, but decided
to fix a water leak on my boat engine, only to cause worse problems. I
got ti taken care of about an hr. ago, but too late int he day to do
some serious boating for me.

Glad to hear you fixed the problem

Days ARE getting shorter, and my dad said theres an old rule of
natgure,t hat there's almost no swimming done (here in the mid-west)
after school starts, evidently because the nights are down int he 60's
and the water temp really drops.

We have jumped into the water in late September, espcially after a fishing
on a hot day. ;-)

Sure would be nice to do some cruising though.

Go for it.