posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.survival,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default Diesel powered bike, will run on biodiesel

You wrote in news:You-918FB8.11182225082006
@netnews.worldnet.att.net:

Yea, they call them "tractors" around these parts...

http://www.deere.com/servlet/ProdCat...620%20RW&tM=FR
Cool! Somehow I don't think, just like Harbin's product, we have a place
to STORE it on the boat.....Maybe we could tow a barge, though...(c;

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.