[email protected] tschnautz@gmail.com is offline

Default Jack Redington. You're email blows.....

I thank you for offering to send me the pics of the Bimini, but when I
responded back, I get this automatic form letter for anti-spam:

to me
More options 3:20 am (0 minutes ago)

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have
approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I
will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.atl.earthlink.net/wa...ToS9h3Nl3p2 1

So I fill it out, then fire it off, then here comes another of the
same, then another,then another, then another......

I appreciate the offer to send the pics, but turn the fool thing off
will you?