JohnH JohnH is offline

Default OT Glad for Vonage!

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:21:00 -0400, Gene Kearns wrote:

On 24 Aug 2006 08:00:33 -0700, "basskisser"
wrote:

This morning the phones in the neighborhood where I live were all out.
I didn't even know it, because I have comcast high speed and vonage! I
asked the Bellsouth Technician why he was checking the line in front of
my house, because I was going to tell him it's dead to my house because
I don't have Bellsouth. He said he was checking because some digital
device that serves the whole neighborhood went out, and they are trying
to restore service!!!

I'm happy for you, but I hope your entire customer experience is
better than the nightmare they had designed for us....
--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC. http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/

I've been going through the unplug-plug routine about once a month. It's a
two minute operation, and the savings of about $55/month more than
compensates.

Did you do any speed tests while undergoing these problems? Slow speeds
create havoc. Luckily, Cox has done pretty fair with the speed.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John