posted to rec.boats.building
sandy sandy is offline

Default how to make launching wheels for small boat????

We're going to be heading down to Baja in a couple months and plan to
bring our 10' inflatable boat along. It weights somewhere around 100
lbs and I'm planning on launching it over the beach. My problem is
that hubby had a stroke a few years ago and I'll have to do it myself.
I'm hoping to add some wheels to the transom to make launching easier.
Has anyone done this? Any suggestions or web sites w/plans??? I
already bought 2 10" (inflatable) tires from harbor freight. Thanks!

Sandy