Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default OT Glad for Vonage!

Harry Krause wrote:

Well, despite advice to the contrary from Reggie and his boy Herring,
ADT says the following:

Harry,
I have no idea what you are talking about, the only advice I gave you in
reference to your security system was to discontinue the service and
keep the sign. I didn't discuss VOIP or MABell. According to the
police in my area the normal response time for a security alarm is over
90 minutes. Before anyone invests a penny in a security system, they
need to call their local police dept. and ask them what their normal
response time for a home security alarm is. As I said, the cop who
responded to my neighbors alarm told me 99.999999999% of the alarms are
false alarms so they are always the lowest of priorities.