posted to rec.boats.racing.power
[email protected] info@bosun-publications.co.uk is offline

Default Dag Pike Autobiography - Challenges

Please accept my apologise if we are not meant to advertise on this
group and delete this message. But if its ok, I wanted to let your
subscribers know that a new autobiography from Dag Pike has just been
published ..

A life time of challenges, one after the other. His skills as a
navigator lured him into the ultra fast world of offshore powerboat
racing. Carlo Bonomi, Fabio Buzzi, Daneil Sciolli, he raced with many
of the big names. Broke records with Richard Banson .... Read all about
it.

Challenges by Dag Pike
ISBN: 954693275
Published by Bosun Publications