Chris Newport

Default How to gain the most from rec.boats

On Friday 30 April 2004 11:52 pm in rec.boats Gene Kearns wrote:

On 28 Apr 2004 02:19:56 GMT, (Florida Keyz) wrote:

If you are really serious, and want to banter, ask a serious boating
question, otherwise,

fill in the dots.

You miss my point. With appropriate "ignoring" (that a word?) of the
OT posters.... there seems to be an increase in those interested in
boating topics.

I find that fact refreshing and indicative of the fact that Rec.boats
will survive the OT political children....

A few defenestrations would help......

--
My real address is crn (at) netunix (dot) com
WARNING all messages containing attachments or html will be silently