Bill Kearney Bill Kearney is offline

Default taking on water

I purchased a used sea ray 21 ft. seville 1986, after leaving in the
water a couple of days the boat was filling with water, no aparent
holes in hull and still I was getting water inside sleep area days
after I pulled boat from water. if anybody has ever experienced
anything like this any help would be apreciated. thanks steve.

Is it just one bilge area on that boat, or is there a separate one for the
engine compartment? If there's two, which one's getting water first? Where
you getting new water in the bilge after it'd already been out of the water?
Or was it just water that was still there, or shifted foward from the engine
room area once it was on the trailer?