Harry Krause

Default 10 questions for Bush

jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

basskisser wrote:

snip

This is all far too complex and abstract for the RepubliBORGs

Harry, do you ever get home from work, especially on a Friday, and want to
actually have some fun? It must be a real pain to have to walk in your
shoes everyday.

Lighten up once and a while and have some fun.

Well, Dennis, I just put the fifth and final coat of varnish on an oak
tackle cabinet i built. It is now slicker than bear guts on a doorknob.
Later, I'll be changing the oil and coolant in my little tractor.
Tomorrow morning, I'll probably have breakfast at a little waterfront
joint in Deale, Maryland, before heading out on the water.

Going out on your boat tomorrow?

Cleveland. Downhill since 1970, when Szell died.