Steve Thrasher Steve Thrasher is offline

Default Composite Propane tank anyone?

Glenn Ashmore wrote:
Looks like there are two composite tank makers, Lite Cylinder and Ragasco.

Yeah...I emailed one, I'll make a SWAG and say it was Lite Cylinder,
asking if they had a 40# model (7.+ gals for some, and a different
number entirely for the metric crowd that I had fun with in Canada while
there although the lady took my slip which listed liters and looked it
up on the table to figure out how many gallons that was so she could
charge me in for how many pounds I got, honest...I watched her do it)
and they don't. I was thinking of changing out the metallic ones in my
5th wheel. I figured that there are more than a few people in my
condition in the RV crowd..."Vertically challenged and horizontally
enhanced".