posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default 1987 First 235 Great Deal

DSK wrote:
Joe wrote:
No doubt, we seen 100+ storm boats go thru our shipyard...

The same seller who has the benny has this gem in the rough:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6232-...QQcmdZViewItem

Sure is a nice fixer upper.

Go ahead.

The report says the hull is cracked & decks buckled... IMHO
this is a wreck. It has a lot of nice gear & fittings, maybe
Seahag is looking for a 'parts' boat. Lots of folks would
like to have those bronze ports.

Oh man, if you click on the details you see it is good for nothing but
parts, might as well include the cost of a crusher and a dumpster or
two

I'd be more tempted by something like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/45-Cu...QQcmdZViewItem
which is at least an uncracked & unbuckled structure. Still
too much money, considering.

But look at that fin, looks like it's been shoved up a bit, and the
hull has mushed in and caved around it.

Joe

DSK