posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default 1987 First 235 Great Deal

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

DSK wrote:

But taking these boats ouot of circulation will reduce

the
supply and keep up the demand so that the rest of us

will be
able to sell our boats one day for more than a pittance.
Thus is The Balance maintained.

No doubt, we seen 100+ storm boats go thru our

shipyard...

The same seller who has the benny has this gem in the

rough:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6232-...eoy-Lee_W0QQit
emZ280019604565QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63731QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

Sure is a nice fixer upper.

You call this a fixer upper?

Vessel was damaged and submerged during hurricane. The decks
buckled. Both hull sides cracked and crushed from deck to
water line. Fractures to hull are complete.
Teak decking is loose and in poor condition. Windows are in
fair condition with some broken. Gauges and controls were
all submerged and are in poor condition. Interior of vessel
is in complete disarray with mud and debris throughout. All
upholstery is wet and muddy and headliner is stained. Vessel
has a 1993 32hp Picies diesel 3 cylinder inboard. Engine was
submerged and is seized.