posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default 1987 First 235 Great Deal

.... If I had really wanted a
C&C 121 I would have bought one.

"Capt" Rob wrote:
Uh, what is this? Fuzzy logic? You already said you "Hoped your wife
would like the 121 at the show."

No, that's not what I said. Go back and read it again.

.... She didn't

Actually, she did like it. However, she didn't like it
enough to buy one, neither did I.

Another plain & simple situation you cannot understand.

... now you're in a
TRAWLER.

Actually, I wish I was. Right now I'm at work, waiting for
some other contractors to get their act together.

.... My wife wanted a C&C 99.

So why didn't you buy one? Too expensive for your X-box budget?

..... Seems like you're the one who's being
controlled. I don't need to bring my wife to a boat show and hope she
likes what I like!

I don't either. It so happens that we both like boat shows,
so we occasionally go to them. Neither of us particularly
likes to "screen" movies though.

YOU HAVE A TRAWLER

Not only that, I go cruising in it.

Try sailing some time, Bubbles... racing or cruising, either
one.

DSK